LOCATION: Abbotsford, BC
COMMITMENT: Full-time Permanent
SALARY: TBD based on your skills.
We are building our team by adding a Project Manager – someone who can develop great client relationships, communicate well, and keep the team schedule organized. Wine Works is a web design company that focuses on building websites for wineries on the WineDirect and WordPress platforms. Our clients are primarily based in the United States, but we also do work for wineries and other companies in BC.
Wine Works is a small team and we take a lot of pride in the work that we do. If you are interested in working with a motivated team then Wine Works may be a great fit for you.
The primary task of this position will be to meet with clients and schedule projects and tasks for the team. You will be responsible for managing a variety of incoming communications from clients, understanding their needs and setting their expectations. You will also be expected to interface with our team internally to schedule the client work so it is completed on time and meets the client’s expectations.
- Manage incoming client requests.
- Communicate project process and budget options to clients.
- Set client expectations for ongoing projects.
- Assign tasks to team members based on skill and aptitude.
- Identify new project opportunities and present potential ideas.
- Collaborate with other team members on projects.
- Strong time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Good writing and grammar skills
- Skilled project planner
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office, and learning new software
- Typing skills
We’re looking for someone:
- With 2-3 years of project management experience.
- Who is a good communicator with organization skills who can work in a team environment.
- Has a long-term interest in keeping on top of technology trends and tools.
- Who pays attention to detail and consistency to minimize errors.
- Is professional, reliable, and possessing a strong work ethic.
- Has a collaborative spirit and a positive, optimistic attitude.
Would be nice
- Experience working Basecamp
- Experience working in WordPress managing page content
- Any exposure or knowledge of WineDirect or Commerce7
How to apply
Send us your resume, and a cover letter letting us know more about you and why you would be a good fit for Wine Works.
Email: [email protected]
We will only contact those that have been selected for an interview. Wine Works is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment where all applicants and employees are treated equally.
Salary to be negotiated based on experience and skill.