LOCATION: Abbotsford, BC
COMMITMENT: Full-time Permanent
SALARY: TBD based on your skills.
If you have a passion for designing websites, company branding materials, and love working in a team, we want to work with you.
Wine Works is a small team and we take a lot of pride in the work that we do. If you are interested in working with a progressive motivated group of people then Wine Works may be a great fit for you.
You should be talented, motivated, and detailed-oriented. You have a proven track record and a great portfolio. You can come up with original concepts and ideas. You know how to work with a team and you communicate well with both your team and clients. Most of all, you are truly passionate about your work and about the role design plays in our client’s success.
- Use wire framing tools to outline webpage designs based on customer discovery
- Use Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator/Photoshop) to design design comps to be handed off to the frontend programming team
- Review and collaborate on current projects as they progress through the project lifecycle.
- Strong time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Strong creative, user experience UX/UI and technical processes
- Experience with full Adobe Creative Suite or other design software
- A strong portfolio of work that demonstrates your skills, creativity, problem solving and expertise
- Familiar with mobile and responsive design and development best practices
- Be able to work towards a deadline
We’re looking for someone:
- With 3 – 4 years of web design experience.
- Who is a good communicator with organization skills who can work in a team environment.
- Has a long-term interest in keeping on top of technology trends and tools.
- Who pays attention to detail and consistency to minimize errors.
- Is professional, reliable, and possessing a strong work ethic.
- Has a collaborative spirit and a positive, optimistic attitude.
Would be nice
- Coding HTML emails
- Experience working with WordPress
- Experience working with CraftCMS
How to apply
Send us your resume, and a cover letter letting us know more about you and why you would be a good fit for Wine Works.
Email: [email protected]
We will only contact those that have been selected for an interview. Wine Works is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment where all applicants and employees are treated equally.
Salary to be negotiated based on experience and skill.